Jane Howard

"Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a tribe, call it a family: Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one."

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Lion King

Last year, around July, I went home to Charleston to visit my parents and friends.  Well around the same time, my brother's wife was around 8 months pregnant and I wanted to throw her a baby shower.  With this shower, everyone was invited, so it wasn't a small gathering, it was huge.  It was also a 2 week planning, so I couldn't really make something except of the diaper cake. Which it seems the only thing I can make. :)  But I was proud of it.  And again, Party City was my go to place for decorations.  I bought baby Simba at Target as part of my decoration and as a gift for the baby.  I took my brother and his wife out so I could get a shot of them two and framed it as part of the decorations.  I bought a little woven basket and letter stickers to hold the party favors.

My brother loved the Lion King every since we were kids.  So he and his wife requested a Lion King theme baby shower.

For my diaper cake, I figure we can show off Baby Mason's sonogram picture. What a great idea right. So I bought a nice brown frame that went well with the colors I had on the cake.

Enjoy the pictures. :)









No comments:

Post a Comment