Jane Howard

"Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a tribe, call it a family: Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one."

Monday, August 5, 2013

Chef Boyardee Ravioli gone Creamy

Since I was a kid, my dad would bake his famous lasagna, but only during dinner gatherings or parties. So when he doesn't make it, and when I'm craving them, I would get my mom buy me the chef Boyardee and mix in cream cheese. That was the second best after my dads lasagna, one that I thought of, and one that it will do. It's not the same but the creamy texture just made it right.

That was when I was a kid, but it doesn't mean I stopped making it for me when I'm hungry for something fast and easy to make. I'm 25 years old and still keep a stack of canned Chef Boyardee Ravioli in my pantry. 

Today I share to you how I fix them for me.

I love layering food and I thought that if I layer these with some cheese, it would somehow be like a lasagna with a twist. :)
Start with the ravioli and its sauce on the bottom and layer some cream cheese and mozzarella shredded cheese. 
Then repeat until the can is empty.
Top it off with some more cream cheese and mozzarella cheese.
Cover, and microwave for 2-3 minutes.

Yummy creamy Chef Boyardee Ravioli goodness! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment