Jane Howard

"Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a tribe, call it a family: Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one."

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Washi Tape


Washi Tapes aren't new to me, but I never did find interest on why it is so popular until I moved to Japan with my family. Having a Pinterest account helped me understand that as well. There are so many different designs on these tapes that I fell in love with them, {like any other art supplies}. 

I have picked up a new hobby as well, and that include these Washi Tapes. I have to say, Thank you to the many store called Daiso here in Japan, [also known by any other name the dollar store]. I can go on about how I love this store, but that's not what this post is all about. My new found hobby, Cards. Well, just to say the least, I'm pretty new at this.

Here is a quick pic of my new card that's in the making. {thanx to Pinterest for so many ideas and inspirations}.

Here is the inside of the card.

I'm making a bigger version of this card. This is how the front of it looks and still working what the inside will look [probably the same] except different message.


Here's another card I've recently made.

No comments:

Post a Comment